1. Yangbo He, Jinzhu jia, bin Yu, Reversible MCMC on Markov equivalence classes of sparse directed acyclic graphs, The Annals of Statistics , Vol. 41, No. 1, 1742–1779 DOI: 10.1214/13-AOS1125,2013 20130912100121.pdf
2. Yangbo He, Zhi geng, Active Learning of Causal Networks with Intervention Experiments and Optimal Designs, Journal of Machine Learning Research 9 (2008) 2523-2547
3. Pricing local search engines for company websites,Electronic Commerce Research and Applications 7 (2008) 423–431
4. Learning Causal Structures Based on Markov Equivalence Class, ALT 2005, LNAI 3734,pp. 92–106, 2005.
5. Molecular analysis of early rice stamen development using organ-specific gene expression profiling,Plant Mol Biol (2006) 61:845–861
6. An Approach to Mining Local Causal Relationships from Databases,ADMA , LNAI 3584, pp. 51–58, 2005.
7. He, Yangbo and Jia, Jinzhu and Yu, Bin（2015）， Counting and Exploring Sizes of Markov Equivalence Classes of Directed Acyclic Graphs，Journal of Machine Learning Research，16， 2589--2609